Reply to topic

Number not importer via CSV plugin

kde-gregoire
Registered Member

Number not importer via CSV plugin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:02 am
The number is not imported during a "banking" import of a csv file. Is there a workaround?
jmzorg
Registered Member
I have the same problem with KmyMoney 5 for windows (kmymoney-master-225-windows-mingw_64-gcc), items in the designated field number are not imported, with KmyMoney 4.8.2 it works fine.
Do i have to report a bug ?
User avatar ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS
No need. I did that for you and simply fixed the bug.

ipwizard, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney forum since its beginning. :-D
openSuSE Leap 15.0 64bit, KF5
jmzorg
Registered Member
OK, thank you very much, in which release will you introduce the correction ?
the last available seems to be the kmymoney-master-225-windows-mingw_64-gcc one.
jmzorg
Registered Member
By the way, kmymoney-master-241-windows-msvc2017_64-cl, do not run because the KF5KDElibs4support dll is missing.
User avatar ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS
We are aware of that due to some recent changes in Alkima. You can use the stable version instead which should not have this problem.

jmzorg
Registered Member
If the stable version is kmymoney-5.0-118-windows-msvc2017_64-cl, it do have the problem.
ou did'nt answer my question : in which release will you introduce the correction ?
User avatar ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS
Oh, sorry. The release will be 5.0.3 (as mentioned in the bug report). The one you refer to is a nightly build. So 5.0-119 will have it tomorrow, but that's not what we refer to as release.

jmzorg
Registered Member
Sorry for that but i cannot find the last working stable or unstable nightly version, all the versions i tested (msvc or MinGW) have the KF5KDElibs4support dll missing error :-( can you help me ?
User avatar ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS
I personally don't have a matching operating system to try (I declare my home as Windows free zone - except the ones made out of glass).

Reply to topic