This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[SOLVED] Application launching in fullscreen mode

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
indrajitfd10
Registered Member
Hi,

First of all, these are my first words in this LINUX FORUMS WORLD n just want to say that Fedora or UBUNTU or any other distro...Linux is just the bessssssssssssst....
Great work people...

well my problem is i have just installed FEDORA 10 and KDE on my machine.everything works great..except he fact that..whenever i start the terminal or any other application, it launches in fullscreen mode.I manuall bring it back from fullscreen mode to normal mode.
is there any way to change the application launch setting so that whenever i start the terminal or systems settings or any other window , it opens up in normal mode ?
Hans
Administrator
OS
Which window manager do you use? If it's Compiz Fusion, check this thread.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
indrajitfd10
Registered Member
Hans wrote:Which window manager do you use? If it's Compiz Fusion, check this thread.

Problem Solved............:thumbs_up:

Thannksssssssssss a loooooooootttttttttt...!

That's the reason I love LINUX...
Hans
Administrator
OS
You're welcome. :)
Could you please mark this thread as solved by clicking on Image ? Thanks in advance.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts